Friday, April 24, 2009

Yes, it's late

When I started the Scotch 45 sessions, the intention was a sort of "instant karma" approach, where things would get decided and get done quickly. Unfortunately, the calendar is no respecter of such plans. Here it is, almost a month after I intended having the session shipped to iTunes, and I'm still missing the guitar work, vocal work and mixing work.

When John Lennon recorded "instant karma", I have to remember that he had a band, the whole engineering team at Parlophone/EMI/Apple and a mainline into the manufacturing process. So I guess I can give myself a little break.

I do have the guitar work scheduled now, and in the meantime, I am going to get vocals completed next week.

The good news is that the tracks sound great! And after all is said and done, isn't that what matters most?

No comments: